Porkkalan Parenteesi ry: Terms of Delivery
Terms of Delivery
Porkkalan Parenteesi ry (Porkkala Parenthesis association) and its member firms
02570 Siuntio kk
+358 (0)9 256 4040
Business ID: 1807380-6
The customer commits to follow these terms when purchasing products and services from the Porkkala Parenteesi ry online store.
These terms apply to products and services that can be rented or booked. Further on, these will collectively be called ”object”.
- The customer has an obligation to acquaint him/herself with the description and the conditions of the object, as well as to all terms related to the booking.
- The booking becomes binding when a booking/payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer pays the reservation following the terms of the chosen payment method.
- The booking system sends a booking/payment confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- Porkkalan Parenteesi ry is not responsible for any unsuccessful bookings. In case of problems with the booking, the customer should without delay be in contact with Porkkalan Parenteesi ry to correct the situation.
- In a situation like this, Porkkalan Parenteesi ry cannot guarantee that the object is still available.
- If the object is not available, the money will be returned or if possible, another object will be offered.
Cancellations and changes
- The cancellation is valid from the moment Porkkalan Parenteesi ry has received the notification of the cancellation.
- The customer is responsible for sending the cancellation in time.
- If the customer cancels the reservation:
- at least 30 days before the stay, a cancellation fee of 20 € (incl. 24 % VAT) will be charged.
- later than 30 days, but at least 7 days before the start of the stay, 50 % of the object’s rent will be charged.
- less than 7 days before the start of the stay, the rent will be charged fully.
Right of the lessor to cancel the booking
- In case of a force majeure, the lessor can cancel the booking, whereupon the lessor must immediately notify the customer of the cancellation.
- In this case, the customer has the right to be fully refunded.
- Any other expenses caused to the customer due to the cancellation will not be compensated.
- The customer will receive information by e-mail about the key and how to collect it.
- The customer returns the object’s key according to received information.
- If the key is lost or if the customer fails to return the keys due to negligence, the actual costs of replacing the locks will be fully charged from the customer, the minimum charge being 150 euros.
- The lessor has the right to charge at least 50 euros for opening the object due to the keys being lost or left inside.
Staying in the accommodation
- The object is defined in the object description.
- The customer has the right to use the booked object, its equipment and separately defined services during the rent period.
- If the customer notices any deficiencies or other things to point out, he/she should without delay inform Porkkalan Parenteesi ry about it.
- During the stay and at the end of it, cleaning the accommodation and getting out the trash are the responsibilities of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for the final cleaning of the accommodation.
- The customer is responsible for paying cleaning charges (minimum 90 euros) if the customer has not done the final cleaning or it has been done inadequately and the lessor has to clean the accommodation before the next customer arrives.
- The object is at the customer’s disposal for the time defined in the object description.
- The customer is fully responsible for any damages caused by pets.
- Pets need to be kept on lead in national parks.
- Pets cannot be left alone without supervision in any object.
- Pet owners should pay special attention to keeping the accommodation clean.
The accommodation is always checked and if necessary cleaning is done by the lessor after accommodation with pets.
- Pets are only allowed in some accommodations.
- Pet owners also need to follow any other separately given specifying instructions.
- Special terms concerning equipment rentals
- The customer is obliged to acquaint him/herself with the equipment’s safety and using instructions. The equipment should be used carefully and only in ways it is intended to be used in. The customer commits to do safety checks during the rent period. The customer is not allowed to take the equipment abroad or rent it further to another person. The rented equipment may be used only according to the rules and only at places suitable for the customer’s skill level and know-how. All equipment is always used at own risk.
- The equipment should be returned immediately after the end of the rent period, to the place agreed on in advance, cleaned and in the same condition as it was when the rent period started. If the return gets delayed, the customer is obliged to inform the lessor about this without delay. Unless agreed otherwise, the lessor has the right to charge a 50% higher rent for the exceeding time.
- The customer is liable for compensating any damages done to the rented equipment during the rent period due to negligence or incompetent maintenance. If any equipment is destroyed or lost during the rent period, the customer is liable for compensating it at new acquisition price. The customer is obliged to follow any instructions concerning transportation, safety and other things. Any damages appeared on the rented equipment must immediately be reported to the lessor.
- The lessor is responsible for all repairs due to normal wear and tear. The lessor is not responsible for any indirect or direct costs or damages caused to the customer when using the equipment or if the equipment breaks. The lessor is not obliged to supply the customer any new equipment to replace a broken rental object, nor is he/she obliged to compensate any indirect or direct costs to the customer due to interrupted work.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is liable for compensating the lessor for any damages caused to the object. The customer is during the rent period also responsible for other persons visiting the object and for any damages caused by them.
- The lessor is nor responsible for any possible harm or cost caused to the customer by natural phenomenon, like insects, animals, frost heave or unexpected weather changes.
- All complaints must immediately be expressed once the reason for the complaint occurs.
- If the matter is not solved in a satisfactory way or if there is a financial claim involved, the complaint should be sent to the lessor in writing within a month after the end of the rent period.
- The lessor strives to handle the complaint as soon as possible, however not later than within a month.
- If the customer and the lessor cannot reach an agreement, the customer can bring the matter to the Consumer Complaint Board (www.kuluttajariita.fi).
Terms of Delivery
How the sales contract is formed
- The sales contract turns binding when the order is confirmed (order/payment confirmation).
- The order/payment confirmation will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
Cancellations and returns
- According to the Consumer Protection Act all items may be returned within 14 days.
- The right to return is valid only if the item is unused and unopened.
- Any original packaging must also be intact.
- Please be in contact with sales for further returns instructions.
- The right to return does not apply to engraved or customized items, accommodation services, restaurant services or other temporally fixed leisure services.
- We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
- Delivery costs include posting and packaging. You can see the delivery costs after choosing payment and delivery methods for your shopping cart.
- Porkkalan Parenteesi ry uses only safe and reliable payment facilitators.
- Porkkalan Parenteesi ry does not at any stage store any bank account or credit card details.
- The customer is obliged to follow the terms of the chosen way of payment.
- Paying by Porkkalan Parenteesi ry invoice (for companies and communities only)
- The “Invoice” alternative is only for companies and communities
- The invoice must be paid by the due date marked on the invoice
- If the invoice for a rented object is not paid by due date, the booking is removed and the object returned to the online store.
- Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online store. Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted through the online service of Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payee on bank statements and invoices. Bambora transfers the payments to the online store keeper. Paying is safe as all information is transmitted using secured connections, so that no third party can see any data related to the payment transaction. The business deal is made between the customer and the online store. The online store is responsible for all obligations related to the deal.
More about Bambora: https://www.bambora.com/en/en/
- Payment methods
- Using Bambora PayForm services you can pay your order by online banking, a credit or debit card, an invoice or installment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard cards, Jousto, Everyday and Euroloan.
- Jousto: Jousto Invoice or Installment can be used in over 4000 online stores in Finland. Jousto Invoice allows you a 14 day payment time (invoicing fee 4,90 eur). Jousto Installment allows you a max 12 month payment time (invoicing fee 4,90 eur and monthly interest rate of 2,42 %). More information: www.jousto.com
- Everyday FlexCredit: Everyday’s credit limit is minimun 300 eur and the credit is valid for the time being. Payment at one time at the end of the following month (no extra fees) or in monthly installments. Minimum sum per monthly installment is 1/5 of the total sum of the bill. After due date a 5 % monthly interest rate is added to the open balance. The actual annual interest rate for a typical 500 eur credit is 48,52 %. More information: www.everyday.fi
- Euroloan: Using Euroloan Invoice you get a 14 day payment time and receive your order before paying. You can also easily change the invoice into installment. When paying by Euroloan Installment you can choose a payment time that suits you the best (3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months) a you receive your order before paying. You can also at any time choose to pay the whole sum at one time without any extra fees. Euroloan Invoice or Installment is available to all customers over 20 years of age having a permanent address in Finland. The payment method is enabled for payments from 10 to 2000 eur. Installment is invoiced every 30 days and the actual annual interest rate for a 1500 eur . For example, annualized percentage rate for a 1500 eur purchase is 27,9 % the payment term being 12 months (incl. interest rate, invoicing fee and opening fee). The Euroloan financial institution has been granted the Key Flag symbol as a guarantee for domestic quality. More information: www.euroloan.fi/luotot/laskujaosamaksu
Euroloan Consumer Finance Oyj reserves the right to review the credibility and the address information of costumers using Euroloan Invoice or Installment, and to grant or deny credit based on this information. Euroloan Consumer Finance Oyj (business ID: 2159120-9) is a Finnish financial institution operating since 2007.
- Contact information of Bambora PayForm payment facilitator:
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business ID: 2486559-4)
Tel.: 029 300 5050 (arkisin klo 9-16)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta
- If the payment transaction cannot be successfully completed when placing the order, Porkkalan Parenteesi ry will not process the order.
- All prices shown in the online store include VAT.
- All accommodation services apply dynamic pricing. The prices are dependent on season and may vary monthly, weekly and daily.
- We only sell products to private person of legal age and to business customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Porkkalan Parenteesi ry has the right to use and disclose registered address information to direct mail, distance selling and other direct marketing, market and opinion polls unless the customer denies this. You can do the prohibition to the contact details mentioned in the terms.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before placing an order, the customer should always check the current terms of delivery.